Pages

Friday, November 29, 2013

Old Crush, Lovely Crush

Sometimes I want to go back in time and punch myself in the face.

You have no idea how fast my heart races when I see you.

I thought I was over you, I really did, but you smiled at me, now I’m back to the square one.

The hours turn into days, days into weeks, weeks into month, nothing has changed, I’m still in love and youre still gone.

We don’t talk at all now, not having you around anymore make my life easier but not better, I love you. It’s just we complicated each other’s lives too much. We can’t even be friends because we have gone too deep and fucked up way too much. And to be honest. I don’t know how to be happy for you, I mean I want you to be happy but I still want to be the reason of it.

I say I’m over you. but yet, I still search for quotes that remind me of us.

It’s not about what I feel for you, it’s what I don’t feel for anybody else.

Everytime I see you my heart beats faster. But there’s also this pain, because I know, I can’t have you.

But I still have feelings for you, no matter how many times I tell myself that ‘I’m over you’ a part of me just won’t let go.


I wonder how I look like in your eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment